A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Shamoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Shamoun, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamoun graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Shamoun has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi Elias Shamoun MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fadi E. Shamoun practice?
- Dr. Fadi Shamoun has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fadi Shamoun practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI and Hamtramck, MI.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Cardiologists.