A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Shamoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Shamoun is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shamoun
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shamoun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Shamoun, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamoun graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Shamoun has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi Shamoun MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fadi Shamoun practice?
- Dr. Fadi Shamoun has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fadi Shamoun practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Hamtramck, MI and Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Cardiologists.