A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Shamoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Shamoun, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamoun graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Shamoun has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shamoun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fadi E. Shamoun practice?
Dr. Fadi Shamoun practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Infectious Disease, and Cardiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI and Hamtramck, MI.
See Scottsdale Internists, Scottsdale Cardiologists, and Scottsdale Infectious Disease Doctors.