Learn more about Dr. Fadi Shamoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Shamoun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shamoun
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Shamoun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Shamoun, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamoun graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Shamoun has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi Shamoun MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fadi Shamoun practice?
- Dr. Fadi Shamoun has 1 office location.
Dr. Fadi Shamoun practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Cardiologists.