A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Tamer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Tamer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamer graduated from University Of Tishreen, Lattakia.
Dr. Tamer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint John Hospital
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi Michael Tamer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fadi M. Tamer practice?
- Dr. Fadi Tamer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fadi Tamer practices Family Medicine near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Shawnee, KS.
See Kansas City Family Physicians.