A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Torres is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Learning Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from Universidad De Extremadura, Badajoz. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Torres has 7 hospital affiliations:
- McAllen Medical Center
- Edinburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi Mogharbel Torres MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Fadi M. Torres practice?
- Dr. Fadi Torres has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fadi Torres practices Pediatrics near McAllen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weslaco, TX and Edinburg, TX.
See McAllen Pediatricians.