A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadia Abaza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadia Abaza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadia Abaza, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abaza graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Abaza has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abaza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fadia M. Abaza practice?
Dr. Fadia Abaza practices Pediatrics near Maumee, OH.
See Maumee Pediatricians.