Dr. Fadia Attia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fadia Attia?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Fadia Attia?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 24th, 2016

Dr. Fadia Attia Is Wonderful!

Dr. Fadia Attia has been my PCP for 25+ years and I have congenital heart problems. She has always been an excellent doctor and I trust her with my life. She listens to all of my concerns and she keeps up with my health. My husband is also a patient and trusts her and her husband Dr. Amin Attia., Dr. Fadia Attia is an excellent doctor I trust. Everyone I have referred to her Family, Friends and acquaintances just love her. She will tell you the truth without sugar coating, so if you want a sugar coating and skirting the issues type of doctor, you won't find it here. If you want the truth and great care and follow up. then she's it.

February 11th, 2015

The staff don't retune your call and they put you on hold for ever. You have to ask the doctors to do specific tests for you like osteoporosis or others!! I think her job to tell you what tests you need to do,!!

July 28th, 2017