A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadia Habib-Khazen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadia Habib-Khazen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadia Habib-Khazen, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Habib-Khazen graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Habib-Khazen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadia K Habib-Khazen MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Fadia K. Habib-Khazen practice?
- Dr. Fadia Habib-Khazen has 7 office locations.
Dr. Fadia Habib-Khazen practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Goodyear, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians and Phoenix Allergists.