A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadia Haddadin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadia Haddadin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadia Haddadin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddadin graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Haddadin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadia J Haddadin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fadia J. Haddadin practice?
- Dr. Fadia Haddadin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Fadia Haddadin practices Family Medicine near Highland, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Hammond, IN and East Chicago, IN.
See Highland Primary Care Doctors.