A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadia Mabrouk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadia Mabrouk, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mabrouk graduated from University Of Cairo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mabrouk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadia M Mabrouk MD is a female Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Fadia M. Mabrouk practice?
- Dr. Fadia Mabrouk has 1 office location.
Dr. Fadia Mabrouk practices Pediatrics near Bel Air, MD.
See Bel Air Pediatricians.