Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fady El-Bahri
Dr. Fady El-Bahri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL, with another office in Jacksonville, FL. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. El-Bahri is affiliated with Saint Luke's Hospital, Specialty Hospital Jacksonville and Saint Vincent's Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Fady El-Bahri has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Fady El-Bahri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Georges El-Bahri
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi41
Dr. Jack Greider Jr
Jacksonville, FL 0.02 mi39
Dr. Maxwell Steel III
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Jacksonville, FL 0.28 mi41