A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fady El-Bahri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fady El-Bahri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fady El-Bahri, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Bahri graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. El-Bahri has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fady Abdo El-Bahri MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fady A. El-Bahri practice?
- Dr. Fady El-Bahri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fady El-Bahri practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville Beach, FL.
See Jacksonville Orthopedic Surgeons.