A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fady El-Saghbini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fady El-Saghbini is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fady El-Saghbini, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Saghbini graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut.
Dr. El-Saghbini has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fady E El-Saghbini MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fady E. El-Saghbini practice?
- Dr. Fady El-Saghbini has 1 office location.
Dr. Fady El-Saghbini practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Infectious Disease Doctors.