A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fady Grace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fady Grace is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fady Grace, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grace graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Grace has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loris Healthcare System
- Georgetown Memorial Hospital
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fady Sabry Grace MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fady S. Grace practice?
- Dr. Fady Grace has 1 office location.
Dr. Fady Grace practices Internal Medicine near Loris, SC.
See Loris Internists.