A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fady Kadifa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fady Kadifa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fady Kadifa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadifa graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Kadifa has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fady George Kadifa MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fady G. Kadifa practice?
- Dr. Fady Kadifa has 6 office locations.
Dr. Fady Kadifa practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fullerton, CA and Laguna Hills, CA.
See Anaheim Internists, Anaheim Critical Care Practitioners, and Anaheim Pulmonologists.