Learn more about Dr. Fady Kadifa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fady Kadifa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kadifa
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kadifa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fady Kadifa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadifa graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Kadifa has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fady Kadifa MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fady Kadifa practice?
- Dr. Fady Kadifa has 1 office location.
Dr. Fady Kadifa practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Internists, Laguna Hills Critical Care Practitioners, and Laguna Hills Pulmonologists.