A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fady Kaldas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fady Kaldas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaldas graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaldas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fady Michael Kaldas MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Transplant Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fady M. Kaldas practice?
- Dr. Fady Kaldas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fady Kaldas practices Surgery and Transplant Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.