A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fady Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malik
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Malik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fady Malik, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Malik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fady I Malik MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Fady I. Malik practice?
- Dr. Fady Malik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fady Malik practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Cardiologists.