Learn more about Dr. Fady Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malik
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fady Malik, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Malik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fady I Malik MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Fady I. Malik practice?
- Dr. Fady Malik has 1 office location.
Dr. Fady Malik practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Cardiologists.