A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fady Sabry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabry graduated from Zagazig University.
Dr. Sabry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
- Yakima Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sabry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans