A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fae Garden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fae Garden, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garden graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Garden has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fae Helane Garden MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Fae H. Garden practice?
- Dr. Fae Garden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fae Garden practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Houston, TX.
See Houston Physiatrists.