A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fae Garden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fae Garden, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garden graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Garden has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fae H. Garden practice?
Dr. Fae Garden practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Houston, TX.
See Houston Physiatrists.