A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fae Garden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garden
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Garden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fae Garden, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garden graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Garden has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fae Helane Garden MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Fae H. Garden practice?
- Dr. Fae Garden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fae Garden practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Houston, TX.
See Houston Physiatrists.