Dr. Fae Nason Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fae Nason?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 6th, 2015

Worst maternity doctor!

She's straight up awful. Doesn't bother to comfort you or make you feel better at all...totally minimizes your issues. I was crying my eyes out worried and all she did was tell me to talk to my own doctor. She got up and walked away without even saying sorry. I can't even imagine how unpleasant she is when someone is actually in labor. Awful.

September 2nd, 2013

had for a check up 6 days before my due date when I went in because I was having severe back labor she was not welcoming or comforting on phone. then the check up itself was awful she was rude careless and even the nurse felt sry and after speaking with others they felt the same way after being check by her I bleed which never happened before I went home feeling more pain then before I went in I will switch hospitals if I go into labor and she is on call. if you cant handle making people feel like their important on their most precious day ever find a new career don't make any one else feel this way. Cause THERE ARE MANY

November 9th, 2012

THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

I WISH SHE ACCEPTED MY NEW INSURANCE. FOR HER, I WOULD SWITCH. NO MATTER HOW MUCH RED TAPE THERE IS. UNFORTUANATELY, I NEED INFERTILITY HELP, WICH I COULDN'T CONVINCE HER TO ADD TO HER REPORTUAR. EVEN WHEN SHE HAS TO TELL YOU "WHAT TIME IT IS", FOR YOUR OWN GOOD, HER "BEDSIDE MANNER" IS THE BEST, JUST LIKE HER.GOD BLESS HER.

July 6th, 2012

Compassionate to Humanity over The Color of Money

Dr. Nason is an excellent doctor. I've talked to a lot of clients who have had her as a doctor and they missed her so dearly. Dr. Nason is so compassion, intelligent,gentle and she listens to you. She treats you like a trusted friend. I miss her so dearly. I'm still searching for a doctor and I'm hoping I can find one that will come close to Dr. Nason's intelligence, compassion and love.

May 4th, 2017