A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faera Byerly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faera Byerly, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Byerly graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Byerly has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faera Byerly MD is a female Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Faera Byerly practice?
- Dr. Faera Byerly has 1 office location.
Dr. Faera Byerly practices Surgery near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Surgeons.