A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faezeh Behjat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Behjat graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Behjat has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faezeh Behjat MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Faezeh Behjat practice?
- Dr. Faezeh Behjat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Faezeh Behjat practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Havertown Primary Care Doctors and Havertown General Practitioners.