A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faezeh Behjat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Behjat
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Behjat Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Behjat graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Behjat has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faezeh Behjat MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Faezeh Behjat practice?
- Dr. Faezeh Behjat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Faezeh Behjat practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Havertown Primary Care Doctors.