A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faezeh Ghaffari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faezeh Ghaffari, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghaffari graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Ghaffari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Homestead Med Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faezeh Molla Ghaffari MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Faezeh M. Ghaffari practice?
- Dr. Faezeh Ghaffari has 1 office location.
Dr. Faezeh Ghaffari practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Obstetricians & Gynecologists.