A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fahd Al-Saghir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fahd Al-Saghir is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fahd Al-Saghir, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Saghir graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Al-Saghir has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fahd Al-Saghir MD is a male Nephrologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Fahd Al-Saghir practice?
- Dr. Fahd Al-Saghir has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fahd Al-Saghir practices Nephrology near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI.
See Pontiac Nephrologists.