A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. FAHD AL-SAGHIR:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. FAHD AL-SAGHIR, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. AL-SAGHIR graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. AL-SAGHIR has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. AL-SAGHIR accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 25 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans