A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fahd Al-Saghir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fahd Al-Saghir, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Saghir graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Al-Saghir has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Al-Saghir accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fahd Al-Saghir practice?
Dr. Fahd Al-Saghir practices Nephrology near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI.
See Pontiac Nephrologists.