A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fahed Bitar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fahed Bitar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bitar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fahed Bitar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bitar graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Bitar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fahed Georgeos Bitar MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Fahed G. Bitar practice?
- Dr. Fahed Bitar has 1 office location.
Dr. Fahed Bitar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Covina, CA.
See Covina Internists and Covina Cardiologists.