A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fahed Bitar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fahed Bitar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bitar
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bitar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fahed Bitar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bitar graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Bitar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fahed Georgeos Bitar MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Fahed G. Bitar practice?
- Dr. Fahed Bitar has 1 office location.
Dr. Fahed Bitar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Covina, CA.
See Covina Internists and Covina Cardiologists.