A breakdown of the different kinds of chemotherapy and their potential side effects.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fahed Fayad
Dr. Fahed Fayad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Radiation Oncology and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Fayad is affiliated with University of Miami Hospital, University of Miami Hospital & Clinics and Kendall Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Fahed Fayad has the following 2 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. Fahed Fayad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.