A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faheem Jukaku:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faheem Jukaku, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jukaku graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Dr. Jukaku has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Riverside County Regional Medical Center
- Network Access
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faheem Mohammed Jukaku MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Faheem M. Jukaku practice?
- Dr. Faheem Jukaku has 2 office locations.
Dr. Faheem Jukaku practices Family Medicine near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Moreno Valley, CA.
See Riverside Family Physicians.