A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faheem Jukaku:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jukaku
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Jukaku Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faheem Jukaku, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jukaku graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jukaku has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Riverside County Regional Medical Center
- Network Access
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faheem Mohammed Jukaku MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Faheem M. Jukaku practice?
- Dr. Faheem Jukaku has 1 office location.
Dr. Faheem Jukaku practices Family Medicine near Moreno Valley, CA.
See Moreno Valley Family Physicians.