A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fahim Khorfan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fahim Khorfan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fahim Khorfan, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khorfan graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Khorfan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khorfan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fahim Khorfan practice?
Dr. Fahim Khorfan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Grand Blanc, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Burton, MI.
See Grand Blanc Internists, Grand Blanc Pulmonologists, Grand Blanc Critical Care Practitioners, and Grand Blanc Sleep Medicine Doctors.