A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fahim Khorfan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fahim Khorfan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fahim Khorfan, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Khorfan graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Khorfan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fahim Khorfan MD and PA is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fahim Khorfan practice?
- Dr. Fahim Khorfan has 1 office location.
Dr. Fahim Khorfan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Internists, Grand Blanc Pulmonologists, Grand Blanc Critical Care Practitioners, and Grand Blanc Sleep Medicine Doctors.