A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fahima Qalbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fahima Qalbani, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qalbani graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Qalbani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fahima A Qalbani MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Fahima A. Qalbani practice?
- Dr. Fahima Qalbani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fahima Qalbani practices Diagnostic Radiology near North Sioux City, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux City, IA.
See North Sioux City Radiologists.