A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fahmy Gurgis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fahmy Gurgis is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fahmy Gurgis, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurgis graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Gurgis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Nemours Children`s Clinic
- Wolfson Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fahmy Gurgis MBBS and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Fahmy Gurgis practice?
- Dr. Fahmy Gurgis has 1 office location.
Dr. Fahmy Gurgis practices Anesthesiology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Anesthesiologists.