A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fai Yip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yip
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yip Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yip graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Yip has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hawaii Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fai To Yip MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Fai T. Yip practice?
- Dr. Fai Yip has 1 office location.
Dr. Fai Yip practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Primary Care Doctors.