A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fai Yip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yip graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Yip has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hawaii Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fai To Yip MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Fai T. Yip practice?
- Dr. Fai Yip has 1 office location.
Dr. Fai Yip practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Family Physicians and Honolulu Primary Care Doctors.