A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faina Akselrod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faina Akselrod is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faina Akselrod, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Akselrod graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Akselrod has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faina Akselrod MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Faina Akselrod practice?
- Dr. Faina Akselrod has 4 office locations.
Dr. Faina Akselrod practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY and Bayside, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.