A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faina Gutin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faina Gutin, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faina Gutin, FAAAAI, FACAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hereditary Angioedema
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutin graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Gutin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faina M Gutin FAAAAI, FACAAI, and MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Faina M. Gutin practice?
- Dr. Faina Gutin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Faina Gutin practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Princeton, NJ.
See Sewell Allergists and Sewell Internists.