A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faina Nakhlis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faina Nakhlis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faina Nakhlis, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakhlis graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nakhlis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nakhlis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Faina Nakhlis practice?
Dr. Faina Nakhlis practices Surgery near Jamaica Plain, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Surgeons.