A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faina Nakhlis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faina Nakhlis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faina Nakhlis, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakhlis graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Nakhlis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faina Nakhlis MD is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Faina Nakhlis practice?
- Dr. Faina Nakhlis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Faina Nakhlis practices Surgery near Jamaica Plain, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Surgeons.