inactive

Faina Nakhlis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

no change

July 7th, 2014
Dr. Nakhlis performed my surgery and did a great job. I was worried about how the scars would be. She really did an amazing job my scars are very minimal. She was very kind before and during surgery. I would recommend her to everyone.

April 4th, 2013
Dr. Nakhlis is wonderful. Unfortunately I had to have two surgeries, but her work both times was beautiful -- scars healed well, and other doctors said it looked great. More importantly, she really seemed to care. She called after surgery both times to discuss results, and in our follow-up visits she asked questions that went beyond the physical healing and she coordinated by follow-up care.

October 16th, 2011
terrible!
She's terible! all about money! screwed up on my sugery!!! If you have masshealth she will NOT acknowledge you!!!!

August 24th, 2011
Despite the sometimes lengthy wait times, I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Nakhlis to anyone. She is attentive and provides ample time during appointments for questions, discussions and review of your case. Her follow-up after a procedure goes above and beyond expectations. She is a bright, compassionate physician who is committed to her practice and her patients.

August 19th, 2011
Breast cancer surgeon
Dr. Nakhlis was extremely thorough in explaining my options when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. She performed the initial lumpectomies, sentinal node biopsies and the mastectomy needed to remove the cancer. From those surgeries I have minimal scarring and no loss of sensation. She also recommended a very qualified plastic surgeon to do the reconstruction I wanted. When I went into the surgery for the mastectomy and reconstruction, she held my hand to calm me before I was administered anesthesia. I will always remember this most thoughtful gesture.I would strongly recommend Dr. Nakhlis to anyone facing breast cancer surgery.

July 14th, 2011
5 stars!
Dr Nakhlis is wonderful! Caring & compassionate. I never felt like she was rushing me out the door & was happy to answer all the questions I asked. Her work is impeccable. I started radiation at a hospital that is a more convenient commute & the radiologists asked me who did my surgery because my incision is so neat & clean. When I told them who I had they said I was at least the 4th person who said she was their surgeon. They were very impressed. (me too!) I am so happy she is my doctor!

May 16th, 2011
Dr. Nakhlis was wonderful before during and after my surgery. Her quiet manner and sense of humor was a greatly appreciated . She made having brest cancer much easier to handle with her bedside manner.

December 17th, 2010
Surgery experience
Felt safe and that I was in good hands!Very caring and explains every detail.Would highly recommend her as a surgeon.The site where I had my surgery looks wonderful and healed nicely.

June 1st, 2010
My first visit with Dr. Nakhlis entailed a rather long wait, but when I saw her, she was unhurried and took as much time as I needed. I cannot say enough about her compassion and obvious skill. I had good results from my surgery and would give her superlative ratings in every category. I would choose her again if surgery is needed and would not hesitate to recommend her.

March 18th, 2010
Fantastic Surgeon (and a wonderful person too)!
Dr. Nakhlis is THE breast cancer surgeon. Obviously she's very skilled at the technical part of her craft. But what really tips the scales for Dr. Nakhlis: She listens. She's interested in what's going on in her patient's heads. And she is very good with reassuring patient & patient's family.

January 15th, 2010
The best doctor I know. Sweet and personable., Kind and courteous. She make's a point of making sure you are comfortable with her and no question goes unanswered.

December 10th, 2009
Dr Nakhlis is a wonderful surgeon and a caring person. She spends as much time as you need explaining things. She makes you have hope after receiving your diagnosis.