A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faina Yablochnikova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faina Yablochnikova, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yablochnikova
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yablochnikova Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yablochnikova graduated from Alma-Atinskij Medical Institute, Alma-Ata.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faina Yablochnikova MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Faina Yablochnikova practice?
- Dr. Faina Yablochnikova has 2 office locations.
Dr. Faina Yablochnikova practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.