A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faina Yablochnikova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faina Yablochnikova, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yablochnikova graduated from Alma-Atinskij Medical Institute, Alma-Ata.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faina Yablochnikova MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Faina Yablochnikova practice?
- Dr. Faina Yablochnikova has 2 office locations.
Dr. Faina Yablochnikova practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.