A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faiq Akhter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faiq Akhter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Akhter
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Akhter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faiq Akhter, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Akhter graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Akhter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cmhp - Mercy Memorial Hospital
- Dayton Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faiq S Akhter MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Faiq S. Akhter practice?
- Dr. Faiq Akhter has 1 office location.
Dr. Faiq Akhter practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Springfield, OH.
See Springfield Cardiologists.