A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faiq Akhter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faiq Akhter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faiq Akhter, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Akhter graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Akhter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cmhp - Mercy Memorial Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faiq Akhter MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Faiq Akhter practice?
- Dr. Faiq Akhter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Faiq Akhter practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Urbana, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OH.
See Urbana Cardiologists.