A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faiq Hameedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faiq Hameedi, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hameedi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hameedi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faiq Hameedi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hameedi graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hameedi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faiq A Hameedi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Faiq A. Hameedi practice?
- Dr. Faiq Hameedi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Faiq Hameedi practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Oakland Gardens, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Scarsdale, NY.
See Oakland Gardens Psychiatrists and Oakland Gardens Addiction Specialists.