Dr. Faiq Hameedi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 8th, 2016
Dr. Faiq Hameedi is truly a wonderful doctor. He really cares about his patients, is highly intelligent and will help you feel better! What a wonderful doctor and human being!

May 12th, 2016
UNPROFESSIONAL AND DISRESPECTFUL
I adore Dr. Hameedi BUT after years of complaining about his inability to keep to his schedule, it came to a head. Last night I had a 6:45 Appointment and as usual, I was waiting. They managed to have time to take my payment though but I never got to see him because after 50 minutes, I told the desk person that I was leaving and that I found this to be extremely unprofessional. At 8:30 PM Dr Hameedi called me personally yelling at me, he made the statement of "this isn't the Bronx", which only leads me to believe that he thinks people from the Bronx are rude. Funny coming from a man who actually has an office in the Bronx, I guess he thinks so little of them. I told him that I work 50 hours a week and go to school and manage two homes and three animals and that I didn't appreciate being left there for almost an hour. He told me to go find another Dr and that he was closing my file. Very nice. I'm getting yelled at rather than getting a well deserved apology. I was disappointed by a Dr behaving in such a way, especially a doctor that I respect and actually loved as my Doctor.

September 14th, 2015
caring doctor!
Dr. Hammer always takes his time when I am in with him. The wait is sometimes more than 10 minutes but I understand since he goes based on each persons need. I feel great whenever I leave the office and hear the same from other people in the waiting room. I recommend him to all of my friends & co-workers who may need help.

September 14th, 2015
Best in Westchester
Great Doctor. Takes his time with every patient.

September 2nd, 2015
fustrated
my son has been seeing Dr. H for two years, after many changes in his meds he finally has a good regimen. However Dr. H is so hard to get in touch with. I have called and texted him many times when I needed a refill and I don't get a hold of him. I have two numbers to reach him and I don't get anywhere. He seems so busy that if your not in front of him you don't get his attention. I wouldn't recommend him if you need to reach out to him at stressful times.

October 15th, 2014
Wonderful and caring doctor
Dr. Hameedi was my psychiatrist for several years. I met him when I had a crisis and was taken to Montefiore Hospital. At a time when I felt I could trust no one, and had given up all hope, Dr. Hameedi was wise, kind, caring, and extremely effective. He truly helped me to regain my confidence and take control of my life again. If you require excellent care, choose Dr. Hameedi.

July 26th, 2014
Best psychiatrist ever!
I had been seeing another psychiatrist before Dr Hameedi who was just plain awful. Everyone seems to think that all psychiatrists write you a script and send you on your merry way. But Dr Hameedi made me feel like he really wanted to get me better, and made me feel at ease and not embarrassed about what I was going through., He told me what I was feeling was normal and listened to me, assured me things would improve and they did. He's terrific, very professional, caring and understanding. He responds to his messages quickly and knows his patients on a first name basis and is very concerned for his patients. I am sure this is why he's won so many awards, because he really is that wonderful. I would recommend him to anyone. I go to his Scarsdale office. I don't feel rushed out, I get a true feeling if genuineness and professionalism from Dr. Hameedi!