Dr. Faiq Hameedi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Faiq Hameedi?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Faiq Hameedi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 18th, 2017

Horrible

These 5 star reviews are a joke and/or fake (relatives?!). This man does not care you wait over 40 minutes after work/commute as it is 'routine,' then sees you for around 15 mins. While you are trying to explain your health issues, he is playing with his phone and opening/reading mail uninterested.. A controlled refill was 3 days late, no response. He couldn't care less if he tried. This is a mill and he will tell you to get another MD if you object to any of above. Stay away.

February 22nd, 2017

Dr. Hameedi is very patient, knowledgeable and makes you feel understood and supported.

February 22nd, 2017

This Doctor is excellent and really pays attention. He doesn't just "throw" medicine at you. He carefully and knowledgeably decides together with he patient what will be the best option. He also highly recommends therapy in combination with medication.

Best in Westchester

Dr. Hameedi takes his time with patients, and from conversations in the waiting room I think his other patients are as pleased as I am. I suffer from depression and after a few months treatment I feel so much better. The waiting room is always clean and peaceful. The office tends to be very warm in the winter, I don't think the office does not have control over the thermostat. The wait time is shorter than what I've experienced at other Psychiatrists offices. Overall, I think the Doctor is one of the BEST Psychiatrists.

February 17th, 2017

mANY OF HIS PATIENTS HAVE STATED THAT HE INSULTS THEM AND MAKES THEM FEEL WORSE THAN WHEN THEY WALK IN THE DOOR, hE SHOULD BE CARING AND KIND. nO ONE WANTS TO BE SEEN BY A MEAN AND UNCARING DOCTOR. wE HOPE THAT HE WILL MEND HIS WAYS AND LEARN TO TREAT PEOPLE WITH RESPECT.

May 12th, 2016

UNPROFESSIONAL AND DISRESPECTFUL

I adore Dr. Hameedi BUT after years of complaining about his inability to keep to his schedule, it came to a head. Last night I had a 6:45 Appointment and as usual, I was waiting. They managed to have time to take my payment though but I never got to see him because after 50 minutes, I told the desk person that I was leaving and that I found this to be extremely unprofessional. At 8:30 PM Dr Hameedi called me personally yelling at me, he made the statement of "this isn't the Bronx", which only leads me to believe that he thinks people from the Bronx are rude. Funny coming from a man who actually has an office in the Bronx, I guess he thinks so little of them. I told him that I work 50 hours a week and go to school and manage two homes and three animals and that I didn't appreciate being left there for almost an hour. He told me to go find another Dr and that he was closing my file. Very nice. I'm getting yelled at rather than getting a well deserved apology. I was disappointed by a Dr behaving in such a way, especially a doctor that I respect and actually loved as my Doctor.

September 14th, 2015

caring doctor!

Dr. Hammer always takes his time when I am in with him. The wait is sometimes more than 10 minutes but I understand since he goes based on each persons need. I feel great whenever I leave the office and hear the same from other people in the waiting room. I recommend him to all of my friends & co-workers who may need help.

September 14th, 2015

Best in Westchester

Great Doctor. Takes his time with every patient.

September 2nd, 2015

fustrated

my son has been seeing Dr. H for two years, after many changes in his meds he finally has a good regimen. However Dr. H is so hard to get in touch with. I have called and texted him many times when I needed a refill and I don't get a hold of him. I have two numbers to reach him and I don't get anywhere. He seems so busy that if your not in front of him you don't get his attention. I wouldn't recommend him if you need to reach out to him at stressful times.

October 15th, 2014

Wonderful and caring doctor

Dr. Hameedi was my psychiatrist for several years. I met him when I had a crisis and was taken to Montefiore Hospital. At a time when I felt I could trust no one, and had given up all hope, Dr. Hameedi was wise, kind, caring, and extremely effective. He truly helped me to regain my confidence and take control of my life again. If you require excellent care, choose Dr. Hameedi.

July 27th, 2014

Best psychiatrist ever!

I had been seeing another psychiatrist before Dr Hameedi who was just plain awful. Everyone seems to think that all psychiatrists write you a script and send you on your merry way. But Dr Hameedi made me feel like he really wanted to get me better, and made me feel at ease and not embarrassed about what I was going through., He told me what I was feeling was normal and listened to me, assured me things would improve and they did. He's terrific, very professional, caring and understanding. He responds to his messages quickly and knows his patients on a first name basis and is very concerned for his patients. I am sure this is why he's won so many awards, because he really is that wonderful. I would recommend him to anyone. I go to his Scarsdale office. I don't feel rushed out, I get a true feeling if genuineness and professionalism from Dr. Hameedi!