A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fairuz Matuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fairuz Matuk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fairuz Matuk, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Matuk graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Matuk has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Parrish Medical Center
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fairuz Fawzi Matuk MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fairuz F. Matuk practice?
- Dr. Fairuz Matuk has 1 office location.
Dr. Fairuz Matuk practices Neurological Surgery near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Surgeons.