A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faisal Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faisal Khan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faisal Khan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Endocrine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khan has 34 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Faisal A. Khan practice?
Dr. Faisal Khan practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA and Greenwood, IN.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.