Dr. Faisal Siddiqui, MD
Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Paul V. on Jul 4th, 2013

I was diagnosed with lumbar spinal stenosis in January of this year and over the next four months I had six series of injections and the MILD procedure performed. Nothing worked and the pain continued to get worse. An appointment was set up with Dr. Siddiqui and he outlined what he felt needed to be done. So on June 17, I had lumbar spinal decompression and fusion surgery. After a week, the pain was gone!! A few days later I was completely off of pain medications and am now 100% pain free!! What a blessing. Dr. Siddiqui was very thorough in his descriptions of my case, friendly, and not one bit condescending when talking to me and my wife. I would definitely recommend this doctor to anyone who has debilitating back pain which is in need of surgery.

by Michael B. on May 31st, 2013

Dr. Siddiqui and his entire staff were tremendous. They were efficient with my diagnosis, treatment, and recovery. I was led through several options and alternate treatment before deciding on surgery. The entire staff at the spine care center were helpful and courteous. My appointments started on time which was a nice surprise, and were conducted professionally and efficiently.Dr.Siddiqui made sure to do a follow up to make sure my recovery was going well. I could not be more please with the results. I am back to doing all the things I was before the back problems started.

by Tyler B on May 1st, 2013

Dr. Siddiqui and his staff are the best. I never waited more than a few minutes to see him. He spent alot of time explaining my condition before surgery and alot of time after surgery during my follow up making sure my recovery was going well. I couldn't thank him and his staff enough for allowing me to enjoy getting out of bed in the morning again.

Apr 25th, 2013

With the previous experience in dealing with pain management doctors, I had little to no expectations for the next. But Dr. Siddiqui is probably the kindest doctor you could ever meet. He takes time to explain procedures to his patients, and does his best to make sure problems are resolved.

|  Great!  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2012

Dr. Siddiqui is so wonderful and kind. Best surgeon EVER!

Jul 18th, 2011

Dr Siddiqui was knowledgeable, but did not listen to what I had to say. He kept cutting me off mid sentence, and it was very annoying. The office and staff were extremely professional, but I was put off by his attitude.

|  Professional Spinal Expertise  |  show details
by D.K. in Alexandria on Jul 22nd, 2010

Dr. Siddiqui approaches his patients with a wealth of knowledge of conditions relating to spinal concerns, health, diseases & injuries. He emulates confidence in his abilities to inform, discuss, evaluate, run diagnostic test and diagnose medical conditions & treatment options for his patients. The staff is expeditious, friendly & add to the atmosphere of confidence of a well run / organized medical facility which is essential to patients. I recommend Dr. Siddiqui with the greatest of confidence to all persons seeking his expertise.