A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faisal Bahadur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faisal Bahadur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahadur graduated from Saba University School Of Medicine, The Bottom.
Dr. Bahadur has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- CHRISTUS Schumpert Health System
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faisal Ali Bahadur MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Faisal A. Bahadur practice?
- Dr. Faisal Bahadur has 3 office locations.
Dr. Faisal Bahadur practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Shreveport, LA.
See Chandler Internists and Chandler Cardiologists.