A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faisal Bahadur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faisal Bahadur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahadur graduated from Saba University School Of Medicine, The Bottom.
Dr. Bahadur has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- CHRISTUS Schumpert Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bahadur accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan