A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faisal Bahadur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bahadur
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bahadur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faisal Bahadur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahadur graduated from Saba University School Of Medicine, The Bottom.
Dr. Bahadur has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- CHRISTUS Schumpert Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faisal A Bahadur MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Faisal A. Bahadur practice?
- Dr. Faisal Bahadur has 4 office locations.
Dr. Faisal Bahadur practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Casa Grande, AZ and Chandler, AZ.
See Gilbert Internists and Gilbert Cardiologists.