A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faisal Bhinder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faisal Bhinder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faisal Bhinder, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhinder graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bhinder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Calvert Memorial Hosp
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faisal Mahmud Bhinder MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Faisal M. Bhinder practice?
- Dr. Faisal Bhinder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Faisal Bhinder practices Gastroenterology near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Ijamsville, MD.
See Rockville Gastroenterologists.