A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faisal Bhinder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faisal Bhinder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faisal Bhinder, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhinder graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bhinder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Calvert Memorial Hosp
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faisal Bhinder MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Faisal Bhinder practice?
- Dr. Faisal Bhinder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Faisal Bhinder practices Gastroenterology near Ijamsville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD and Gainesville, FL.
See Ijamsville Gastroenterologists.