A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faisal Jhandiya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faisal Jhandiya is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jhandiya
Education & Awards
Dr. Jhandiya graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Jhandiya has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faisal Oasim Jhandiya MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Faisal O. Jhandiya practice?
- Dr. Faisal Jhandiya has 1 office location.
Dr. Faisal Jhandiya practices Preventive Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Preventive Medicine Specialists.