A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faisal Kamdar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faisal Kamdar, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamdar graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Kamdar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faisal Majeed Kamdar MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Faisal M. Kamdar practice?
- Dr. Faisal Kamdar has 1 office location.
Dr. Faisal Kamdar practices Anesthesiology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Anesthesiologists.