A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faisal Mahmood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faisal Mahmood, Orthopaedic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahmood graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mahmood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faisal Mahmood MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Faisal Mahmood practice?
- Dr. Faisal Mahmood has 1 office location.
Dr. Faisal Mahmood practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Surgeons and Wayne Orthopedic Surgeons.