Dr. Faisal Mahmood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Faisal Mahmood?

October 18th, 2017

Great physician and quick recovery times.

I have had two procedures to date with Dr. Mahmood and Sara. A knee scope and discectomy on my back both which were performed at a surgical center. Both procedures went smoothly and my recovery was quicker than expected. I want to go back to work and the gym two days after each procedure, that is how good I felt, but was advised to take it easy and recover. The office staff is quick to respond to questions and concerns. I have recommended friends and family to this office based on my great experience.

October 7th, 2017

I am able go back to tennis and golf.

I am no professional tennis or gold player by any stretch of the imagination but with my busy work schedule my weekends are often spent on the courts on the course. I tore a meniscus in my knee and tried therapy for a good 4 months without much success. I was referred to Dr. Mahmood by my therapist who I trust. My therapist sends his own family to Dr. Mahmood which was good enough indication for me. I ended up requiring a knee surgery which was done though a camera and two tiny poke holes. I can now go back to playing tennis and golf for hours at end without pain or buckling of my knee. I had a great experience and will recommend Dr. Mahmood to my close friends and family.

September 15th, 2017

I can walk

Had my left knee replacement performed by Dr. Mahmood. My right side was performed several years earlier by another well known surgeon. I had a smaller incision, quicker recovery, and better range of motion with the knee Dr. Mahmood performed.

September 13th, 2017

Successful neck and back surgeries

Unfortunately I was gifted with a horrific spine and have spent the majority of my adult life with severe neck and back pain. I was referred to Dr. Mahmood by my primary physician who also uses Dr. M for her own spine issues. I found Dr. Mahmood to be attentive to my needs and genuinely concerned for my well-being. After unsuccessful attempts at both therapy and injections I ended up requiring spine surgery for both my neck and lower back . Both surgeries went as planned and I am almost 100% pain free. I am grateful for Dr. Mahmood's services and love his team (Mo and Sara).

August 31st, 2017

Great recommendation by a fellow patient

A close friend was a patient of Dr. Mahmood's and insisted I see him instead of my usual Ortho doctor. I was pleased to see that Dr. Mahmood spent time with me and listened to my complaints unlike my other doctor who was always rushed and just wanted to order test after test. Needless to say i will be switching doctors.

June 9th, 2017

Helped my knee pain

Dr. Mahmood scoped my knee for a tear in my meniscus. 1 week later I felt great and was back to crossfit. His staff is super nice and attentive. I really felt like family when I was there.

May 20th, 2017

Very caring and compassionate physician

My family member was in a horrible injury and taken to the trauma center. Luckily Dr. Mahmood was on call. He spoke to my entire family as if he was one of us. He put are concerns and ease and answered all our questions. The surgery couldn't have gone better than expected and now my father is back home walking again. For followup appointments we see him in his Wayne location and his staff is top notch.

May 6th, 2017

Great physician

I saw Dr. Mahmood for pain in my shoulder which 2 other physicians kept telling me to either have surgery or live with it. On my first visit I waited 20 minutues to see both the doctor and his assistant. The office was busy but every was walking out with a smile on their face so I figured he was good. Between his assistant and himself a total of 30 minutes was spend with me, 25 minutes more than my previous docs. He diagnoses me with biceps pain and gave me an injection which immediately relived my pain. He then recommended therapy. I am extremely happy I don't need surgery. I'm very thankful I he was able to see me and save me from an unnecessary surgery.

April 20th, 2017

Great Physician and Great Staff

With a family of 5 we are always in a doctor, dentists, veterinarians office and are used to waiting for hours, dealing with obnoxious staff, and stiff doctors. We were pleasantly surprised to find Dr. Mahmood's office caring, compassionate, and find Dr. Mahmood very humble. We felt like he was a family member talking to us with sincerity.

April 20th, 2017

Shoulder feels great

I had a large tear in my shoulder and was unable to sleep at night or use my shoulder for many routine activities. My physical therapist is one of the best in the area and oversees the care of many semi pro athletes. He recommended Dr. Mahmood and said he has had great results with Dr. Mahmood's work. He wasn't lying. My shoulder feels great. 3 months later I can finally return to the gym, golf, and even play tennis. Additionally the staff at Dr. Mahmood's office are some of the nicest people in the world. They really care about your well being.

February 24th, 2017

Great healer

One couldn't ask for a more attentive, kind, and passionate physician. Dr. Mahmood really listens to your ailment and works with you to solve the issues.

February 8th, 2017

Great results with lumbar disc herniation

Had lumbar disc surgery by Dr. Mahmood and couldn't be happier. I was evaluated by him at his point pleasant location at which time we tried epidurals with no relief. Ultimately a small surgery was needed and the results couldn't have been better.