Faisal Mahmood MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Wayne, NJ

4.7

no change

February 8th, 2017
Great results with lumbar disc herniation
Had lumbar disc surgery by Dr. Mahmood and couldn't be happier. I was evaluated by him at his point pleasant location at which time we tried epidurals with no relief. Ultimately a small surgery was needed and the results couldn't have been better.

February 5th, 2017
Great doctor.
Dr. Mahmood operated an my shoulder for a torn rotator cuff. I was able to return back to the gym and other activities in 3 months without issue. He was referred to me by a close friend who also had surgery with Dr. M. I can say after my great results I will also recommend Dr. Mahmood to my friends as well.

January 12th, 2017
Great Doctor
Saw the doctor in his Staten Island location. He is much nicer, attentive, and spends more time than the other doctors I have seen. He accurately diagnosed my problem and gave me an injection that made my problem go away (the first time in 2 years).

January 1st, 2017
Performed spine surgery on my cervical spine
Dr. Mahmood and his team performed a surgery which involved removing a bad disc in my neck and fused the bad level. Immediately after surgery my arm pain resolved and withing 2 months I was pain free. What a great physician. I am so thankful my primary physician recommended that I see Dr. Mahmood .

December 23rd, 2016
Great physician and humanbeing.

November 23rd, 2016
Dr. Mahmood and his staff are great. Having a procedure on one's spine is a very nervous experience. Dr. Mahmood made me feel at ease about by condition and the various treatment options. He gave me realistic expectations about my recovery which went even better than expected. I will be recommending Dr. Mahmood and his team to my family and friends.

November 16th, 2016
My 3rd and last opinion. He talked to us at a level we could understand. Great bedside manner. We will be having the procedure performed by Dr. Mahmood

October 28th, 2016
Great doctor
He has been my ortho doc for years and my family and I trust him completely. He is honest and treats you like family not a number.

October 23rd, 2016
Orthopedic visit
I was recommended to see Dr Mahmood after a car accident because of constant neck pain. He was able to see me quickly and recommended that I try physical therapy which I did for 8 weeks which made a little difference. I ended up getting surgery which went well without a hitch and I was able to recovery quickly and now I feel much better. Doc is a great guy and his easy going attitude and intelligence make him really approachable.

October 22nd, 2016
Arm pain no more
What a great team of health professionals. Dr. Mahmood and his staff (Sara and Mo) are all top notch. My surgery went great and Dr. Mahmood and Sara patiently answered all my questions. Mo was extremely helpful in booking my surgery and helping with any required paperwork. I wish them nothing but the best in their new office.

October 10th, 2016
Amazing beyond words
I would recommend Dr. Mahmood and his staff to ANYONE that needs orthopaedic surgery for any reason or diagnosis. The time spent on my case was detail oriented... from going through my surgical options step by step, navigating my insurance and help with disability paperwork, the team in this office are TOP NOTCH. I am blessed to call these ladies and Dr. Mahmood my friends. None better.

September 18th, 2016
Honest doctor with great hands
I found Dr. Mahmood to be honest, caring, and down to earth. He spoke to my husband and I as though we were close friends of his. We clearly understood my condition and the treatment options. Not once did we felt talked down upon, rushed, or unimportant. I underwent a spinal procedure in which he relived pressure off my nerves. The surgery went great and I can now enjoy my life once again. His office manager Mo is also very caring and took the time to make sure all my concerns were addressed.