Dr. Faisal Mahmood MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 9th, 2017
Helped my knee pain
Dr. Mahmood scoped my knee for a tear in my meniscus. 1 week later I felt great and was back to crossfit. His staff is super nice and attentive. I really felt like family when I was there.

May 20th, 2017
Very caring and compassionate physician
My family member was in a horrible injury and taken to the trauma center. Luckily Dr. Mahmood was on call. He spoke to my entire family as if he was one of us. He put are concerns and ease and answered all our questions. The surgery couldn't have gone better than expected and now my father is back home walking again. For followup appointments we see him in his Wayne location and his staff is top notch.

May 6th, 2017
Great physician
I saw Dr. Mahmood for pain in my shoulder which 2 other physicians kept telling me to either have surgery or live with it. On my first visit I waited 20 minutues to see both the doctor and his assistant. The office was busy but every was walking out with a smile on their face so I figured he was good. Between his assistant and himself a total of 30 minutes was spend with me, 25 minutes more than my previous docs. He diagnoses me with biceps pain and gave me an injection which immediately relived my pain. He then recommended therapy. I am extremely happy I don't need surgery. I'm very thankful I he was able to see me and save me from an unnecessary surgery.

April 20th, 2017
Great Physician and Great Staff
With a family of 5 we are always in a doctor, dentists, veterinarians office and are used to waiting for hours, dealing with obnoxious staff, and stiff doctors. We were pleasantly surprised to find Dr. Mahmood's office caring, compassionate, and find Dr. Mahmood very humble. We felt like he was a family member talking to us with sincerity.

April 19th, 2017
Shoulder feels great
I had a large tear in my shoulder and was unable to sleep at night or use my shoulder for many routine activities. My physical therapist is one of the best in the area and oversees the care of many semi pro athletes. He recommended Dr. Mahmood and said he has had great results with Dr. Mahmood's work. He wasn't lying. My shoulder feels great. 3 months later I can finally return to the gym, golf, and even play tennis. Additionally the staff at Dr. Mahmood's office are some of the nicest people in the world. They really care about your well being.

February 24th, 2017
Great healer
One couldn't ask for a more attentive, kind, and passionate physician. Dr. Mahmood really listens to your ailment and works with you to solve the issues.

February 8th, 2017
Great results with lumbar disc herniation
Had lumbar disc surgery by Dr. Mahmood and couldn't be happier. I was evaluated by him at his point pleasant location at which time we tried epidurals with no relief. Ultimately a small surgery was needed and the results couldn't have been better.

February 5th, 2017
Great doctor.
Dr. Mahmood operated an my shoulder for a torn rotator cuff. I was able to return back to the gym and other activities in 3 months without issue. He was referred to me by a close friend who also had surgery with Dr. M. I can say after my great results I will also recommend Dr. Mahmood to my friends as well.

January 12th, 2017
Great Doctor
Saw the doctor in his Staten Island location. He is much nicer, attentive, and spends more time than the other doctors I have seen. He accurately diagnosed my problem and gave me an injection that made my problem go away (the first time in 2 years).

January 1st, 2017
Performed spine surgery on my cervical spine
Dr. Mahmood and his team performed a surgery which involved removing a bad disc in my neck and fused the bad level. Immediately after surgery my arm pain resolved and withing 2 months I was pain free. What a great physician. I am so thankful my primary physician recommended that I see Dr. Mahmood .

December 23rd, 2016
Great physician and humanbeing.

November 23rd, 2016
Dr. Mahmood and his staff are great. Having a procedure on one's spine is a very nervous experience. Dr. Mahmood made me feel at ease about by condition and the various treatment options. He gave me realistic expectations about my recovery which went even better than expected. I will be recommending Dr. Mahmood and his team to my family and friends.