A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faisal Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faisal Malik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Malik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faisal T Malik MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Faisal T. Malik practice?
- Dr. Faisal Malik has 1 office location.
Dr. Faisal Malik practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.