A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faisal Munasifi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faisal Munasifi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faisal Munasifi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Munasifi graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Munasifi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faisal Ahmad Munasifi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Faisal A. Munasifi practice?
- Dr. Faisal Munasifi has 1 office location.
Dr. Faisal Munasifi practices Psychiatry near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Psychiatrists.