A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faisal Nabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faisal Nabi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nabi
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nabi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faisal Nabi, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabi graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nabi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faisal Nabi FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Faisal Nabi practice?
- Dr. Faisal Nabi has 1 office location.
Dr. Faisal Nabi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.