A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faisal Qazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faisal Qazi, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faisal Qazi, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qazi graduated from Touro University, Vallejo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Qazi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Doctors' Hospital Medical Center of Montclair
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faisal M Qazi DO is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Faisal M. Qazi practice?
- Dr. Faisal Qazi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Faisal Qazi practices Neurology near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Upland, CA and Diamond Bar, CA.
See Pomona Neurologists.