Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Excellent service  |  show details
by renee manchak on Apr 25th, 2013

I was treated with courtesy and respect by both Dr. Quereshy and his staff. I even recommended him to my boss for his daughter. I wish all doctor's had the same philosophy he does with his patients and staff.

|  Dental Implant Surgery  |  show details
by Rebecca DeBurger on Feb 12th, 2013

I would definitely recommend the Visage Surgical Institute to anyone needing dental surgery.The surgery and recovery were painless and Dr. Quereshy and staff were very kind and professional!

Jan 17th, 2013

I loved how reassuring the doctor was and after my procedure everything was ok the staff calls you the same day to check up on you after the procedure.They even do email reminders of your next appointments which is really nice. I recommend this oral surgeon highly.

Dec 2nd, 2012

Highly exceptional; great communication and office staff; very strange to see ANY poor reviews; highly recommend him and the office.

|  previous patient  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2012

Dr.Quereshy made me feel very relaxed and comfortable. He has excellent chairside manner which is complimented by his wonderful staff. I could NOT have imagined a better experience and will continue refering my friends and family to his practice in Medina. Definantly rate him a 100% in my book the absolute best! When it comes to surgical procedures you want the best out there and in my opinion this is Dr. Quereshy!

|  awesome job  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2012

i was completely fine every thing was so comfortable and every one was super nice at first i was nervous but every thing went amazing thank you so much my mouth feels 100% better. :) from: Joelle Petek

Sep 29th, 2012

Dr. Quereshy and his whole office staff provide world class care. From the moment of the first phone call to his office, to my oral surgery and then follow up visit, has always been a wonderful experience. Very caring staff and excellent oral surgeon. I have taken many of his cards in case my friends need a great oral surgeon!

|  Not very impressed  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2012

I had a very bad experience with this doctor and I would be very reluctant to recommend him to a friend. Dr. Quereshy seemed to be preoccupied with the financial plan and less with me as a person. He wasn't the person that is described in these other posts.

Jul 29th, 2012

Dr. Quereshy and his staff were nothing but wonderful to work with. They were extremely accomodating and were helping in navigating through the insurance process. Both of my sons have been patients of Dr. Quereshy and would return to him without hesitation. We would highly recommend him!

|  Amy Cooper  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2012

The office staff was pleasant and informative. Dr. Quereshy was personable and caring. My son, Adam, had a very short recovery time after getting his wisdom teeth removed. I would highly recommend Dr. Quereshy to all my family and friends.

Dec 22nd, 2011

Dr. Quereshy is great! Very personable and professional. Him and the entire office staff made my wisdom teeth extraction flawless and simple. Would recommend to anyone!

Nov 12th, 2011

Dr. Quereshy removed my 12 year old daughter's 4 wisdom teeth. Her experience from the initial consultation to the surgery to the final surgical follow-up with Dr. Quereshy and his staff was exceptional. Given her young age, Dr. Quereshy made a potentially difficult and scarey experience easy and comfortable for her. She says she would go to Dr. Quereshy any time in the future if she ever needs his services. And she highly recommends him to children. Dr. Quereshy is fantastic!

|  Pleasant dental experience  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2011

My visit started with a pleasant, professional and knowledable front desk staff. (this was a welcome change from other clinics)Dr. Quereshy was gentle, professional and skillfull during my surgery. This led to a RAPID recovery; quicker than I anticipated.He also followed up via telephone to see how my recovery was progressing..nice touch.I fully would recommend Dr. Quereshy for your surgical needs.

|  Happy as a clam  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2011

Dr Quereshy performed a dental implant on #8 for me. I couldn't be happier! The entire experience was fantastic. Even though it took about 1.5 years from start to finish (I had a lot of bone loss that had to be repaired first) I am totally thrilled with my smile ! After all, it is about the SMILE!Thank you Dr. Quereshy and staff (which were also fantastic to work with)Jim DiQuattro

|  Excellent  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2011

Dr Quereshy took out all four of my wisdom teeth. He was very informative before the sergery. I had minimal swelling and pain. I would recommend him to anyone getting their wisdom teeth out. I had a great experience

Sep 3rd, 2011

Dr. Quereshy removed an abscessed wisdom tooth, and performed a tooth implant for me. The results in both cases were outstanding. Dr. Quereshy is an outstanding oral surgeon, the absolute best I've ever used. He not only has superior technical skills, but is very personable, and takes whatever time is needed to explain things and ensure they are understood. Dr. Quereshy has my highest recommendation.

|  Go to Dr. Quereshy  |  show details
Aug 28th, 2011

I had my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Quereshy. Smooth procedure. Very quick and almost painless recovery. No complications whatsoever. I highly recommend Dr. Quereshy to anyone seeking a great oral surgeon.

Aug 16th, 2011

I really enjoy visiting this doctors office. Dr. Quereshy and his staff genuinely care about my well being and health. They are kind and helpful and went out of their way to make sure I received the proper follow up treatment.

Jul 2nd, 2011

My overall experience with Dr. Quereshy was excellent. He treats you like you're the only patient he has. I like that he takes time out to set up follow up appointments and just calls to ask how things are going. I would highly recommend him. If you need a doctor, call him.

|  Exceptional Professional  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2011

I have had some very bad experiences over the years with dental surgery and dentists in general. It takes a great deal for me to even make the call for an appointment. Dr. Quereshy and his staff were wonderful when I recently had to have a tooth extracted and a bone graft performed in preparation for a dental implant. He made me feel at ease by allowing my input as to what was comfortable for me in terms of anesthesia and provided detailed information regarding my surgery. His office staff is truely exceptional. They are organized highly efficient professionals who attended to every detail of my insurance and follow up. Dr. Quereshy called several times following the surgery to make sure things were going well. I cannot recommend him or his staff more highly.

|  Doesn't seem to be concerned about patients' welfare  |  show details
Jun 11th, 2011

Egotistical, arrogant and doesn't seem too concerned about taking care of patients.

Feb 19th, 2011

Great office staff, service and highly specialized care!Awesome doctor!